• Joined Platina in 2017
• 12 years of experience in Private Equity
Field of expertise
• Direct and fund investments across various asset classes including Private Equity, Real Assets and VC
• Privately involved in food distribution and supply chain businesses
Experience at Platina
• Manages Platina’s principal investments in alternatives notably in Private Equity and Real Assets
• Helped launch Platina’s Disruption Investment Platform (DIP) and seats on the Investment Committee
• Current board representations in funds (BEX Capital, Flexam) and companies (Afridal, UTI-United Fisheries)
• Co-founder of Africaine d’Alimentation (Afridal)
• Helped set up Trispan, a global private equity investment firm
• Involved in investment and fundraising at Quilvest Private Equity
• Worked within the asset management team of Deka Invest
Education and languages
• Graduated from ESCE Business School in Paris, holds a Master of Science in Supply Chain Management from ISLI (Kedge Business School), completed executive trainings at INSEAD
• Speaks English, French, Arabic and German
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.