• Founded Platina Partners in 2002
• Over 30 years of experience across various asset classes with a strong focus on private equity, renewable energy, infrastructure and real assets
Field of expertise
• Direct investments from sourcing to exit in various sectors such as Hotels, Education, Construction, Engineering and Renewable Energy
• Hands-on involvement in start-ups, growth capital, LBO and turnaround situations
Experience at Platina
• Managing Partner and member of Platina’s various investment committees
• Past and current Board memberships include Locatel and Infos (communication and IT), Mikit and Compobaie (construction), Ekium (engineering), Société Française d’Eoliennes and numerous wind and solar project companies (renewable energy), Perseus (hotels), etc.
• CEO Citadon EMEA (software)
• M&A at Sithe Energies (production of electricity)
• Commercial Director at Dalkia UK (Facility Management et BSM services)
Education and languages
• Holds a BA in Economics, an MSc in Engineering from Ecole Centrale, Paris, an MSc in Structural Design and an MBA from INSEAD.
• Speaks English and French