• Founded Platina Partners in 2002
• Over 30 years of experience across various asset classes with a strong focus on private equity, renewable energy, infrastructure and real assets
Field of expertise
• Direct investments from sourcing to exit in various sectors such as Hotels, Education, Silver Economy, Construction, Engineering and Renewable Energy
• Hands-on involvement in start-ups, growth capital, LBO and turnaround situations
Experience at Platina
• Managing Partner and member of Platina’s various investment committees
• Chairs and sits on a number of boards and committees including Indépendance Royale (Silver Economy), Fitec (training, reskilling), Ermitage (Education), Teknowlogy Group (business services) and Perseus (hotels).
• CEO Citadon EMEA (software)
• M&A at Sithe Energies (production of electricity)
• Commercial Director at Dalkia UK (Facility Management et BSM services)
Education and languages
• Holds a BA in Economics, an MSc in Engineering from Ecole Centrale, Paris, an MSc in Structural Design and an MBA from INSEAD.
• Speaks English and French