• Joined Platina in 2010, becoming Managing Partner for the energy team in 2014 and for the disruption team in 2017
• More than 16 years in the Private Equity and VC industry, Business Angel, entrepreneur
Field of expertise
• Startups and disruptive businesses across Europe and the UK
• Management of renewable energy assets involving both equity and project financing debt
Experience at Platina
• Creation and management of Platina’s renewable energy portfolio in Italy and India
• Launched DIP (“Disruptive Investment Platform”) Capital LLP, an Investment platform focused on tech-based disruptive businesses
• Board member of energy companies (Enerqos Energy Solution, Energia Tre) and startups (e.g. Wejo, MiMoto and AdLudio)
• Founding partner and CEO of Atmos SpA, a private equity investment focused on renewables and cleantech
• Co-coordinator and Manager of the Energy and Environment Practice at IGPartners.
• Started career at Fiat Group where he advised on the restructuring, mergers and acquisitions of the Industrial divisions
Education and languages
• Holds a BA in Engineering from the University of La Sapienza (Rome) and a Master’s in Industrial Management from ISVOR Fiat Institute, Turin
• Speaks English and Italian
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.