• Associated with Platina Partners since 2012
• Over 20 years of investment experience in asset management and global capital markets
Field of expertise
• Macro-economics and investment strategy
• Asset allocation and portfolio construction
• Global equities, hedge funds and multi-assets investments
Experience at Platina
• Responsible for Platina’s macro-economic scenario, asset allocation as well as the public markets and hedge funds portfolios
• Various Board memberships, also Trustee and Vice Chair of the Ecole Bilingue in Berkeley (San Francisco)
• Global Head of Equities and board member at AXA Investment Managers
• CEO and board member at AXA Rosenberg (quant) and Axa Framlington
• CEO and country manager at AXA IM Deutschland
• Leadership roles in online brokerage (Cortal-Consors, Self Trade)
• Deputy CEO of Invesco Ltd. France
Education and languages
• Holds Master’s degrees in Economics and History from Sciences Po (Paris, France)
• Speaks English and French
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.