• Joined Platina Partners in 2005 as Chief Financial Officer
Field of expertise
• Accountancy and compliance
Experience at Platina
• Responsible for compliance, accounting, finance and financial reporting functions
• Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
• Finance Director of Dalkia Utilities Services Plc.
Education and languages
• Holds a BSc in Physics with Geophysics from the University of Exeter
• Speaks English
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
”Thanks to its comprehensive experience in professional training, Platina quickly established itself as a natural partner, very involved in supporting the next phases of the group’s development” .
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.