• Joined Platina Partners in July 2016 as a Head Office Accountant
Field of Expertise
• Chartered Accountant at Daly, Hoggett & Co London, UK.
• Finance and Irregularities Officer (European Regional Development Fund) at the Regional Government office for Yorkshire and the Humber, Leeds, UK
Education and languages
• Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
• Holds a BA degree in Business Administration from the American University in Bulgaria and an MBA degree from Grand Valley State University, Mi, USA
• Speaks Bulgarian and English
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.