• Joined DIP in 2019
• Over 15 years in Venture Capital industry and technology investments
Field of expertise
• Technology and innovative start-ups and scale-ups: investment activity, portfolio management, growth and valorisation of investee companies
• Fund management, from fund’s structuring to fundraising and capital deployment
• Chief Portfolio Officer at e-Novia, Italian “enterprises factory” focusing on smart factory, human augmentation, innovative mobility
• VC Investment Director at Indaco SGR and Quadrivio SGR, with focus on deep tech and clean tech VC investments
Education and languages
• Holds a BA in Telecommunication Engineering from Politecnico di Milano
• Speaks English and Italian
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.