• Antje joined Platina in 2016
Field of expertise
• Legal and compliance
Experience at Platina
• Assists with company secretarial matters, legal and compliance projects and procedures. Handles AML checks and incoming KYC requests.
• Document management.
• Extensive experience in legal, HR and business support roles in a variety of industries including asset management, professional services, pharmaceutical, telecommunications and manufacturing.
Education and languages
• Graduated from Universität des Saarlandes, Germany, as a Qualified Translator and holds a Specialist Paralegal Qualification in UK Company Law
• Speaks English, German, Spanish, French and Italian
”Thanks to its comprehensive experience in professional training, Platina quickly established itself as a natural partner, very involved in supporting the next phases of the group’s development” .
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.