• Joined Platina in 2013
• 10 years of investment experience in Renewable Energy and Hedge Funds
Field of expertise
• Renewable Energy and Infrastructure
Experience at Platina
• Responsible for origination in Iberia as well as exits, refinancing and debt restructurings of solar and wind projects
• Led the sale of a 30MWp solar PV portfolio in Spain, developed and sold 82MW onshore wind farm in Cyprus, refinanced a 28MW onshore wind portfolio in the UK, helped acquire a 54MW onshore wind farm in Northern Ireland
• Board member of Platina’s solar PV development companies in Cyprus
• Led the spin-off and structuring of Elbrus Capital and subsequently supported the disposal of distressed positions
• Research analyst at Polar Capital covering several sectors (e.g. oil and gas, utilities, agriculture or banks) in Eastern Europe and Turkey
Education and languages
• Holds a Master in Finance from the London Business School as well as a Master of Science in International Economics from Kyiv National Economic University
• Speaks English, Ukrainian and Russian
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.