• Partner with Platina Partners from 2014 to 2019, with current remaining Senior Advisor role and board representations in portfolio companies
• Over 20 years of experience in Private Equity
Field of expertise
• Special situations and complex governance
Experience at Platina
• Board member of several companies on behalf of private equity investors, including Mood Media (communication), Carré Blanc (home textile), C2G (software), Datem (CRM), Soloc (public works), Bel’M (millwork), Prevote (logistics), Online Pajak (BPO), GEDH (education), Teknowlogy Group (IT Research) , and CAP VITAL (medical devices)
• Founded his own private equity advisory business in 2009
• Worked 11 years at 3i (pan-European private equity fund), where he was made Partner in 2003
• Started his career at Artur Anderson Recovery
Education and languages
• Graduated from HEC Business School and INSEAD Leadership programme
• Speaks English, German and French
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.