• Joined Platina Partners in 2012
• Over 10 years of experience in renewables and corporate finance
Field of expertise
• Asset management and M&A
Experience at Platina
• Monitors and manages the financial performance of the operational renewable energy projects
• Member of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
• Was senior analyst at Baltic M&A firm GILD Corporate Finance.
Education and languages
• Holds an MSc in International Business from HEC Paris as well as a BSc in Economics and Business Administration from the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
• Speaks English and Latvian
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.