• Joined Platina Partners in 2016
• Over 7 years of experience in investment banking and direct investing in both debt and equity
Field of expertise
• Auto tech and ad tech deals
Experience at Platina
• early member of the DIP Capital team focused disruptive high-growth companies
• Venture capital and growth capital analyst at Athene Capital
• Investment banking roles at UniCredit CIB and Mizuho International
Education and languages
• Full member status (MCSI) from the CISI and is an IMC from the CFA Institute
• Holds a MSc in Finance & Investment from the University of Exeter, completed a Corporate Finance Programme from LBS
• Speaks English
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.