• Ben joined Platina Partners in October 2015
Field of expertise
• Finance, accounting and financial control
Experience at Platina
• Responsible for finance matters across Platina’s investment funds
• Deloitte within the Audit & Assurance department, working with private and publicly listed clients primarily in the TMT sector
Education and languages
• Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
• Holds a BA in Development Studies from the University of Sussex.
• Speaks English
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.