• Joined Platina in 2017
Field of expertise
• Asset management and asset divestments in wind and solar sectors across Europe
Experience at Platina
• Manages performance of the operational projects and is responsible for asset valuation process
• Part of the RBS team focused on structured finance and portfolio management across renewable energy and infrastructure sectors
Education and languages
• CFA Charteholder and BSs Degree in Investment and Financial Risk Management from Cass Business School (First Class Honours)
• Speaks English and Vietnamese
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.