• Joined Platina Partners’ investment team in 2006 and was made a Partner in 2017
• 13 years of experience investing in the renewable energy sector
Field of expertise
• Renewable energy including wind and solar assets
Experience at Platina
• Led the creation of the French solar development platform in 2018
• Involved in numerous acquisitions, financings and exits in wind and solar sectors across Europe
• Board member of several renewable energy SPVs
• Research Fellow at INSA Lyon
Education and languages
• Holds a Master’s in Applied Physics from INSA Lyon and a Master’s in Corporate Finance from EM Lyon
• Speaks English, French and Spanish
Platina’s agility and availability in structuring the platform and supporting it in its acquisitions endeavour have been key to getting Perseus where it is today.
Through proactive support, a culture for management best practices and efficient governance, Platina has enabled me to lead an ambitious transformation of the Group.
This transaction is a key step in Cap Vital Santé growth story. The company was looking for a financial partner to support its development and its professionalisation. Platina was particularly suitable to our project through their market knowledge, their flexibility and their experience in supporting fast growing companies.
Our industry is becoming more and more demanding in terms of performance, training assessment and level of certifications. Given its size and growth prospects, Avenir Santé Formation is ideally positioned to deploy its solutions and meet growing expectations level thanks to the support of Platina.
With Platina as sponsor, the Univet group will have the means to become a leading national player in the veterinary space. Its in-depth knowledge of the sector, its flexibility in terms of investment horizon as well as its reinvestment capacity makes it a particularly good fit to our project.
Thanks to its long-standing support, its agility in terms of governance and its advice on management and strategic matters, Platina has allowed me to change the business league in which we play.